THE MAST BRIDGE
COMMISSIONED BY HOLBÆK CITY-COUNCIL, to be built at the harbour of Holbæk.
– a bike and pedestrian bridge, a place to hang out, as well as an art project.
– Platforms goes town towards the water towards the city and south – together with the rest of the harbour it creates
– between the biking and walking path there is a hole, with a huge net, where you can lie as in a hammock just above
– Towards the horizon there is a weather box of 2x2x2m with glass, a shelter when it storms and rains – which it
pretty much does all the time in Denmark.
– You can crawl up the pillars and jump into the water.